Saturday, August 29, 2009

Darkside of Innocence - Infernum Liberus EST (CD 2009)













Temas:
Act I - "Inferno"
Act I.II - “Inferno” - Angel of Sin
Act I.II - "Inferno" - The eve to a colder epoch…
Act II - “Once upon havoc and despair…”
Act II.I - "Once upon havoc and despair..." - An Impending commence for decay!
Act II.II - "Once upon Havoc and Despair..." - To her spawn in full submission.
Act III - “Condemned to bare a plague of aeons”
Act III.I – “Condemned to bare a plague of aeons” - …Of a cursed dawn eclipsed!
Act IV – “To Bid Valia a Last Farewell”
Act IV.I - “To Bid Valia a Last Farewell” - A howling hymn for Aneon’s awakening.
Act V - "Condemned to bare a plague of aeons"
Act V.I - "Condemned to bare a plague of aeons" - In Nomine Dementia
Act V.II - "Condemned to bare a plague of aeons" - Bloody Mistress

Estilo:
Death Metal / Black Metal

Link: Darkside of Innocence - Infernum Liberus EST (CD 2009).zip

No comments: